the left there is Telefunken RS 384 used in
Wehrmacht radios since 1939. On the right there is Soviet tube GU-80
known since 1955, apparently an exact replica of RS 384
including same base design.
between the RS 384 and GU-80, there is Telefunken RS 383
at the back wall. No Soviet analogue of that tube was
the left of RS 384 there are three tiny Telefunken tubes on
display - SA 1 and SA 100
VHF diodes and SD 1A triode which could
be used up to 60 MHz.
right there are pretty rare Wehrmacht tubes displayed - LG 76 gas filled
tube (Nullode) featuring two copper disks which
was used at the input terminals of radar receivers, RD 2 Md2 magnetron
delivering 0.5 W at 2 GHz and another magnetron,
RD 4 Ma delivering 14 W in
1,150...1,700 MHz band.
See short descriptions and more tube pictures from our archives
under the button "More Details & Pictures". There are also
to RADIOMUSEUM.ORG site for every tube listed.
To the Cell
To Military Tubes